Toyo Tires is proud to offer a comprehensive warranty and retreading policy for our commercial truck tires. The following is a brief explanation. For complete details, download our Truck Tire Limited Warranty and Casing Policy.
A full 66-month warranty on eligible claims
If a Toyo radial truck tire becomes unserviceable due to an adjustable condition, it will be replaced with the same tire, or at Toyo Tires’ option, with a comparable Toyo truck tire at no charge if tire is:
- Within the first 2/32nds inch of treadwear
- Used in the service it was designed
- Within 66 months from the date of manufacture
When tires have more than the first 2/32nd inch worn, adjustment credit will be based on a pro-rata replacement credit for the percentage of tread depth remaining, but no less than the casing allowance of up to $110.00.
Casing allowances covering two retreads on eligible claims
If any Toyo radial truck tire casing becomes unserviceable due to:
- An adjustable condition while in service for which it was designed
- Within 66 months from the date of manufacture, or two retreads (whichever comes first)
Retread rubber allowance of up to $50.00 for first retread
See our Truck Tire Limited Warranty and Casing Policy for complete details.