Steer Position Tires
Durable All-Position Radial
The M120Z is an all-position radial designed for local to regional haul and delivery usage in stop-and-go situations. Well suited for all positions, including trailer. All-steel, four-belt construction braces the tread area for high mileage. Improved casing profile provides increased resistance to fatigue, longer casing life, and improved retreadability.
Toyo Tires offers a comprehensive warranty and retreading policy on commercial tires. Click here to learn more.
Excellent Traction, Wear and Steering Performance
- Five rib, four-groove design with 17/32" or 15/32" tread depth
- DSOC IITM technology optimizes design for even wear and long life
- Wide five rib pattern improves stability and handling performance
- Solid stable outer rib contribute to long even wear
- Stone ejector grooves minimize stone retention to maintain casing integrity
- Four steel belt construction braces the tread area for high mileage
- Improved casing profile provides increased resistance to fatigue, longer casing life and improved retreadability
- Special compounding and advanced design fights heat and stress to extend casing life
* Performance ratings are compared to other Toyo products in the same category. Scale is 1 to 5, with 5 being the best. All Toyo brand tires are subject to continuous development. Toyo Tire U.S.A. Corp. reserves the right to change construction, materials or specifications without notice or obligation. Contact your Toyo Tires dealer or Toyo Tires for current information.
|Wheel Diameter||Tire Size||Sidewall||Load ID||Product Code||Load / Speed|
Bold designates measuring rim width
Load ID Range: F =12, G = 14, H = 16, J = 18, L = 20, M = 22
Speed Rating: J = 62 mph, K = 68 mph, L = 75 mph, M = 81 mph
All Toyo brand tires are subject to continuous development. Toyo Tire U.S.A. Corp. reserves the right to change construction, materials or specifications without notice or obligation. Contact your Toyo Tires dealer or Toyo Tires for current information.
|Tire Size||Load / Speed||Ply Rating||Load ID||Const.||Sidewall||Product Code||Approved Rim Width Range (in.)||Weight (lbs.)||Tread Depth (1/32")||Tread Width (in.)||Inflated Overall Diameter (in.)||Inflated Overall Width (in.)||Static Loaded Radius (in.)||Static Loaded Width (in.)||Max Load Single / Dual (lbs.)||Max Pressure Single / Dual (PSI)||UTQG||Revs Per Mile||Tread Construction||Sidewall Construction|
|8R19.5||124/122||12||F||-||-||547500||6.0||62||15.0||0.0||33.7||8.0||15.7||8.7||3525 / 3305||110 / 110||-*||616||-||-||M120Z|
|10R22.5||141/139||14||G||-||-||547720||7.5||99||17.0||0.0||39.9||10.0||18.5||11.0||5675 / 5355||115 / 115||-*||520||-||-||M120Z|
|9R22.5||133/131||12||F||-||-||547700||6.75||85||15.0||0.0||38.1||8.9||17.7||9.6||4540 / 4300||105 / 105||-*||544||-||-||M120Z|
Vehicle Position: Recommended for Steer but suitable for all positions
Application: Local and Regional Over The Highway