Steer Position Tires
Premium Low-Profile All-Position Radial
Rugged design for demanding local delivery service, the M143 has superior casing integrity and excellent durability. Wide-belt design and solid outer rib ensure even wear and long treadlife. Low rolling-resistance improves fuel economy. Additional features include special compounding, heat resistance, and stone ejector grooves.
Toyo Tires offers a comprehensive warranty and retreading policy on commercial tires. Click here to learn more.
Minimized Irregular Wear
- Wide-belt construction and a solid stable outer rib contribute to long and even wear
- New generation design promotes long tread life
Operating Efficiency and Versatility
- Five rib, zig-zag pattern with deep tread depth
- DSOC IITM technology optimizes design for even wear and long life
Durability and Enhanced Retreadability
- Four Steel Belt Construction (all 19.5 sizes) braces the tread area for improved mileage, resistance to irregular wear and reduced rolling resistance
- Stone ejector grooves minimize stone retention to maintain casing integrity
- Advanced casing design and compounding for extended casing life and retreadability
* Performance ratings are compared to other Toyo products in the same category. Scale is 1 to 5, with 5 being the best. All Toyo brand tires are subject to continuous development. Toyo Tire U.S.A. Corp. reserves the right to change construction, materials or specifications without notice or obligation. Contact your Toyo Tires dealer or Toyo Tires for current information.
|Wheel Diameter||Tire Size||Sidewall||Product Code||Load / Speed|
Speed rating S = 112 mph, T = 118 mph, H = 130 mph, V = 149 mph, W = 168 mph, Y = 186 mph, (Y) = 195 mph
All Toyo brand tires are subject to continuous development. Toyo Tire U.S.A. Corp. reserves the right to change construction, materials or specifications without notice or obligation. Contact your Toyo Tires dealer or Toyo Tires for current information.
Vehicle Position: Recommended for Steer but suitable for all positions.
Application: Long Haul, Over the Highway