Steer Position Tires
Premium Regional/All-Position Steer Radial
Built using Toyo Tires e-balance™ technology, the M154™ is a premium steer tire designed specifically for regional driving. Product features include a stiffer belt package, stiffer bead construction, and optimization through computer simulation technology. This results in better performance and improved fuel economy. It also provides exceptional value with a full 22/32nd tread depth (in most sizes), which addresses the demands of regional use and higher-scrub applications.
Toyo Tires offers a comprehensive warranty and retreading policy on commercial tires. Click here to learn more.
Improved Wear Performance and Long Life
- e-balance profile minimizes growth of the tread profile and maintains uniform and flatter tread radius for the entire life of the casing.
- e-balance design provides even contact pressure distribution across the tread surface resulting in smooth wear and long life.
Durability and Enhanced Retreadability
- Special Cap and Base tread compound reduce heat at the belt edge and excessive heat build-up inside the tire structure.
- 5 rib - four groove tread design for improved performance on all road surfaces.
- Deep sipes and multi-pitch grooves enhance wet traction
- T-Mode tire simulation optimizes tire design for improved vehicle handling and reduced road noise.
Excellent Profile Retention
- e-balance improves profile retention by reducing strain at the belt and ply turn-up edges
* Performance ratings are compared to other Toyo products in the same category. Scale is 1 to 5, with 5 being the best. All Toyo brand tires are subject to continuous development. Toyo Tire U.S.A. Corp. reserves the right to change construction, materials or specifications without notice or obligation. Contact your Toyo Tires dealer or Toyo Tires for current information.
|Wheel Diameter||Tire Size||Sidewall||Product Code||Load / Speed|
Speed rating S = 112 mph, T = 118 mph, H = 130 mph, V = 149 mph, W = 168 mph, Y = 186 mph, (Y) = 195 mph
All Toyo brand tires are subject to continuous development. Toyo Tire U.S.A. Corp. reserves the right to change construction, materials or specifications without notice or obligation. Contact your Toyo Tires dealer or Toyo Tires for current information.
Vehicle Position: Recommended for Steer but suitable for all positions
Application: Regional and High Scrub Over The Highway