Premium Free-Rolling Axle Radial
The M157 is a premium, free-rolling axle radial designed for non-driven axle positions, including steer axle use. Features e-balance technology, which improves profile retention while reducing strain at the belt and ply turn-up edges. In addition, the deep Differential Groove™ (DG) helps protect the shoulder ribs from premature wear.
This tire is EPA Smartway verified
Toyo Tires offers a comprehensive warranty and retreading policy on commercial tires. Click here to learn more.
Improved Wear Performance and Long Life
- e-balance® profile applied High Stiffness Bead minimizes growth of the tread profile and maintains uniform and flatter tread radius for the entire life of the casing
- New belt package and 13/32” tread depth provides even contact pressure distribution across the tread surface resulting in smooth wear and long life
- Deep Differential Groove™ design
- Premium low rolling resistance compounding in tread and sidewall reduces fuel consumption
- SmartWay verified low rolling resistance
Durability and Enhanced Retreadability
- Four steel belt Construction braces the tread area for improved mileage, resistance to irregular wear and reduced rolling resistance
- Stone ejector grooves minimize stone retention to maintain casing integrity
* Performance ratings are compared to other Toyo products in the same category. Scale is 1 to 5, with 5 being the best. All Toyo brand tires are subject to continuous development. Toyo Tire U.S.A. Corp. reserves the right to change construction, materials or specifications without notice or obligation. Contact your Toyo Tires dealer or Toyo Tires for current information.
|Wheel Diameter||Tire Size||Sidewall||Product Code||Load / Speed|
Speed rating S = 112 mph, T = 118 mph, H = 130 mph, V = 149 mph, W = 168 mph, Y = 186 mph, (Y) = 195 mph
All Toyo brand tires are subject to continuous development. Toyo Tire U.S.A. Corp. reserves the right to change construction, materials or specifications without notice or obligation. Contact your Toyo Tires dealer or Toyo Tires for current information.
Vehicle Position: Recommended: Trailer
The Toyo M157 replaces the following commerical tire products:Goodyear G316 LHT Fuel Max Bridgestone R195FBridgestone R197Firestone FT455+Michelin XT-1Michelin XTA Energy Yokohama RY587