customer care: Tire Service Bulletins
Toyo Tires has always been an advocate of safe driving and tire safety. We provide the following information and resources to promote the safe use of our tires.
Toyo Tires Data Book Safety Information
Toyo Tires Technical Bulletins & Consumer Safety Advisories
- Recommended Mounting and Rotation Instructions for Toyo Proxes® RR Tires
- Replacing Original Equipment (OE) Runflat Tires with Four Non-Runflat Tires
- Reclassification of Certain Toyo Tires EPA Smartway Products
- Information on Load Capacity of Toyo Proxes TQ Tires
- Important Safety Information for 26-, 28- and 30-inch Proxes 4
- Important Safety Information for Proxes4 275/25ZR24 96W
- Proper Use, Handling and Storage of Certain Tires in Colder Climates
- Tips For Preventing Tire/Rim Slip & Vibration Complaints
- Tire Replacement Advisory (March 14, 2006)
- Safety Advisory for Rollover Risks Associated with 12 & 15 Passenger Vans
- NHTSA reitera la advertencia de vuelco para vans de 15 pasajeros
- Rollover Propensity of Lifted Light Trucks
- Información de seguridad para los conductores de camionetas levantadas
- RV, Motor home Tire Inflation, Safety & Maintenance
- Proper Selection of Replacement Tires
- Replacing Tires on Light Trucks
- Load Capacity of Replacement Passenger Tires
- Proper Puncture Repair Guidelines for Passenger and Light Truck Tires
- Placement of Passenger and Light Truck Used or Partially Worn Tires on Light Vehicles
Additional tire safety information can be found on the following websites:
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
The NHSTA's mission is to save lives, prevent injuries, and reduce vehicle-related crashes. Explore their site to learn about traffic safety, recall campaigns for vehicles and equipment, and a host of information about vehicle and equipment safety.
Safercar.gov (N.H.T.S.A.) - Vehicle Rollover Causes and Prevention
This site contains animation showing typical rollover accident scenarios, a major cause of fatalities every year. Explore it to learn more about light vehicle rollover ratings, new vehicle technology to minimize rollover risks, and how to minimize the risk of rollover and injuries.
The Rubber Manufacturers Association (RMA) - Tire Safety
Access this site for a free downloadable tire safety brochure, seasonal driving tips, tire and auto safety facts and information about caring for your tires.