On-/Off-Road Commercial Traction
The M-55 might be the hardest-working member of your crew. We designed this all-position traction tire for excellent mileage and versatility, even when getting the job done means sending heavy-duty trucks off-road. Even in snowy, muddy, rough country, the all-season M-55 delivers.
To see our full line of Light Truck & SUV tires, click here.
The M-55 is covered by Toyo Tires' limited warranty. See warranty page for complete details.
Aggressive Lug and Block Tread Design
- Provides solid handling and traction.
Open Shoulder Design
- Maximizes water evacuation for excellent all-terrain traction and stability.
- Improves wet and snow traction.
Pinned for Studs
- Able to accept winter studs to aid in snow traction.
* Performance ratings are compared to other Toyo products in the same category. Scale is 1 to 5, with 5 being the best. All Toyo brand tires are subject to continuous development. Toyo Tire U.S.A. Corp. reserves the right to change construction, materials or specifications without notice or obligation. Contact your Toyo Tires dealer or Toyo Tires for current information.
|Wheel Diameter||Tire Size||Sidewall||Product Code||Load / Speed|
Speed rating S = 112 mph, T = 118 mph, H = 130 mph, V = 149 mph, W = 168 mph, Y = 186 mph, (Y) = 195 mph
All Toyo brand tires are subject to continuous development. Toyo Tire U.S.A. Corp. reserves the right to change construction, materials or specifications without notice or obligation. Contact your Toyo Tires dealer or Toyo Tires for current information.
Vehicle fitments for the M55 include the following makes and models. To see if the M55 is right for your vehicle use our tire finder.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500
GMC Sierra 3500