TOYO TIRE U.S.A. CORP.
Eligibility. The Services are not available to individuals under 18 years old (19 in Alabama and Nebraska). You represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract. If you are not of legal age to form a binding contract, the Services are not available to you. Toyo Tires may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer any or all of the Services to any person or entity and/or change its eligibility criteria at any time without notice. You may not use the Services if Toyo Tires has previously banned you from using the Services and/or closed your account.
Services. The Services may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended, or discontinued at any time by Toyo Tires without notice or liability.
You shall not:
- provide any false personal information (including a false User Name) or create any account for anyone other than yourself;
- create multiple accounts; or
- use a User Name that is: (i) the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization; or (iii) otherwise offensive, vulgar, or obscene or otherwise unlawful.
Toyo Tires reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel your account in its sole discretion. You are solely responsible and liable for activity that occurs on your account and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree never to use another user's account without such user's prior express permission. You will immediately notify Toyo Tires in writing of any unauthorized use of your account, or other account related security breach.
Content. All Content (as defined below), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. Toyo Tires cannot guarantee the authenticity and/or accuracy of any Content or data which users may provide about themselves. You acknowledge that all Content accessed by you using the Services is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible and liable for any damage, loss, or harm to you or any other party resulting therefrom. The term "Content" includes, without limitation, any location information, videos, comments, information, data, text, photographs, software, scripts, graphics, and interactive features generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible by Toyo Tires on or through the Services.
Toyo Tires does not endorse and has no control over User Content. User Content is not necessarily reviewed by Toyo Tires prior to posting and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of Toyo Tires. Toyo Tires assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Services for inappropriate User Content or conduct. If at any time Toyo Tires chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Services, Toyo Tires nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the User Content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate User Content except as required by applicable law, and no responsibility for the conduct of the user submitting any such User Content. Toyo Tires makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the User Content or to the accuracy and reliability of the User Content or any material or information that you transmit to other users.
By submitting User Content through the Services, you hereby do and shall grant Toyo Tires (and its successors and assigns) a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, copy, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise fully exploit the User Content in connection with the Services or promotion thereof or for any other purpose (commercial, advertising or otherwise), including without limitation, for marketing and promotional purposes in any media formats and through any media channels, whether now known or hereinafter created. You acknowledge that other users of the Services may download your User Content and that Toyo Tires shall not be responsible or liable for any damage, loss or harm resulting from such download of your User Content. You represent and warrant that you have all rights to grant such licenses to Toyo Tires and the Service users without infringement or violation of any third party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person or entity by reason of any User Content posted by you on or through the Services. In addition, you hereby grant Toyo Tires a royalty-free, worldwide, transferable, sub-licensable, irrevocable, and perpetual license to use and/ or incorporate into the Service or any Toyo Tires product any suggestions, enhancement requests, recommendations or other feedback you provide relating to the Service or any Toyo Tires Product.
Copyright Policy. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you are a copyright owner and you believe your copyrighted material has been used in any way that constitutes copyright infringement, please see Toyo Tires’ DMCA Notice Policy.
Prohibited User Content and Prohibit User Activities. The following is a partial list of User Content and activities that are illegal and/or prohibited on the Services. Toyo Tires reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Toyo Tires’ sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Services, terminating access and use of the Services to violators, and reporting violators to the appropriate legal authorities. Prohibited User Content includes, but is not limited to, User Content that, in the sole discretion of Toyo Tires:
- violates any third party's rights, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- includes anyone’s identification documents, numbers, or sensitive financial or personal information;
- is patently offensive and/or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains nudity, violence, or other offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website or other inappropriate website;
- solicits personal information from anyone under 18 (19 in Alabama and Nebraska);
- promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted or patented work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or video or links to pirated music or video files;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, "spimming," or "spamming";
- furthers, promotes or involves any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to, making or buying illegal weapons or substances, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- involves commercial activities or endeavors and/or sales without our prior written consent of Toyo Tires, i.e. contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes; and/or
- you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- violates applicable law.
Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to, to the following activities:
- criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright, trademark or patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- using any information obtained from the Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- attempting to impersonate another user or person;
- recording, mining or processing information about other users;
- harvest or scrape any Content from the Service;
- advertising to, or solicitation of, any users to buy or sell any products or services through the Services;
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Services or the networks or services connected to the Services;
- removing, circumventing, disabling, damaging or otherwise interfering with security-related features of the Services or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Services;
- any automated use of the Services, such as using scripts to add friends or send comments or messages; and/or
- using the Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
Third Party Websites and Content. The Services may contain (or you may be sent through the Services) links to other websites, applications, or services ("Third Party Sites") and/or articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the "Third Party Content"). Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by Toyo Tires, and Toyo Tires is not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Services or any Third Party Content posted on, available through or installed from the Services, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in Third Party Sites or Third Party Content. If you decide to leave the Services and access Third Party Sites or use or install any Third Party Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You acknowledge and agree that Toyo Tires shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss, or harm caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any Third Party Site or Third Party Content.
Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Services. Toyo Tires reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
DISCLAIMER. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ALL CONTENT AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS," “WITH ALL FAULTS,” AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, AND TOYO TIRES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND SATISFACTORY QUALITY. TOYO TIRES MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED, VIRUS-FREE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT ANY SUCH PROBLEMS WILL BE CORRECTED. TOYO TIRES ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF, ANY USER COMMUNICATION. TOYO TIRES IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION OF ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK OR LINES, COMPUTER ONLINE SYSTEMS, SERVERS OR PROVIDERS, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, FAILURE OF ANY EMAIL OR PLAYERS DUE TO TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OR TRAFFIC CONGESTION ON THE INTERNET OR ON ANY OF THE SERVICES OR COMBINATION THEREOF, INCLUDING ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO USERS OR TO ANY PERSON'S COMPUTER RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION OR DOWNLOADING MATERIALS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL TOYO TIRES BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM USE OF THE SERVICES, FROM ANY CONTENT POSTED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES, OR FROM THE CONDUCT OF ANY USERS, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. ALL LIABILITY OF TOYO TIRES, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR REPRESENTATIVES HOWSOEVER ARISING FOR ANY LOSS SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE THE SERVICES OR CONTENT IS EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SAVE THAT, IF A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION DETERMINES THAT LIABILITY OF TOYO TIRES, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES (AS APPLICABLE) HAS ARISEN, THE TOTAL OF SUCH LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED IN AGGREGATE TO ONE HUNDRED US DOLLARS ($100).
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL TOYO TIRES, NOR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES, BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY OR OTHERWISE (AND WHETHER OR NOT TOYO TIRES, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES HAD PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES GIVING RISE TO SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE) WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES OR CONTENT FOR:
- INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES;
- LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS;
- LOSS OF REVENUE;
- LOSS OF GOODWILL;
- LOSS OF DATA;
- LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS;
- WASTED EXPENDITURE; OR
- COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES.
Governing Law. If there is any dispute about or involving the Services, you agree that the dispute shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to conflict of law provisions and you agree to exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts of the United States located in Orange County, California.
Toyo Tire U.S.A. Corp.
5665 Plaza Drive, Suite 300
Cypress, California 90630
Effective Date: April 1, 2013